Implementing a paperless office with the high-speed duplex scanner EPSON DS-6500

I decided to clean up all the documents piled up in my private office and container store in Henan, less than 10 pyong this year, with my new year's resolution. 

Even if the documents were well organized, I had a hard time finding out where I was going to find them, and I had a hard time looking for a series of processes to find out and find out the desired section again. 

Despite the fact that I was offline, there was a lot of work to be done on the Web. 


So I decided to use the space of offices and warehouses cleanly and widely by digitally documenting the documents to be discarded and the documents to be stored in 'New Year'. 

If a book or a binding material is requested by a scan agency called 'Hunmin Scan' of Sadangdong, it is possible to convert it into high-quality PDF data if it is available in a thousand won and can be read in a high speed scanner in less than 5 minutes. It costs about 3,000 won per book. 

(In Hunmin Scans, the scan cost is calculated on an hourly basis rather than on a volume basis. 



The scan fee for Hoonmin Scan was 12,000 won per hour for pure scanning. 

However, the problem was catalog data. 

The materials that are exhibited and imported are very valuable information for traders. 

It is especially important for offerers who make an offer. 

But sorting the catalogs into categories and storing them easily is a costly process. 

Also, before going to the scan, remove the iron core of the catalog and make four sheets of eight sheets. 

That way you can save time. 

However, the catalog materials are often made of glittering glossy paper that is usually vinyl coated, so I would repeatedly go through the "Hunmin Scan" scan. 

However, in the area around my office, such as Rinko and the output agency, I had to call the cost of the catalog scan cheap and it was about 1,000 won per A4 paper standard. 

In the beginning, I decided to have a high-speed scanner because I wanted to be able to scarcely scan it from the Hunmin scan. 

There are not so many models that can scan flatbed and enable high-speed double-sided scanning. 

Of course, the buyer who purchases this will be a corporation or a SOHO operator rather than an individual. 

The only models capable of both flatbed scanning, ADF (automatic feeder), and double-sided high-speed scanning were very expensive or over one million won. 

Finally, I chose the Epson model, which I chose to do relatively well with AS consulting. 

The final model chosen is the DS-6500 



US $ 899 on the EPSON US website 

In Korea, I bought it at G market for 1,054,000 won. 

The AS policy is only valid for models purchased in Korea. 

I did not have a flatbed scan function and the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) model was a little cheaper, but in my case I thought I needed a reputation. 

This is because if it continues to be jammed, bulky or rugged, and the automatic feeder is unable to feed it, it should be scanned straight into the flatbed. 

First of all, from the conclusion I am satisfied with the satisfaction. 

This model is not a very expensive model for high-speed scanners. 

I was worried that if the scan quality was worse than expected, I would rather have a $ 12,000 Canon scanner than a 'Hunmin Scan' if I only had quality. 

This is because HUNMIN SCAN is a place where a lot of people come and do a lot of scans and how often they come and clean it carefully. 

Also, because I am buying the equipment, I can wipe it harder and use it regardless of time. 

Of course, if you do not wipe well in the middle, the vertical lines will go the same as the Epson models. 
The same is true for the frequency of interstitials. 

However, the problem of getting in and out of the scanner itself was more of a problem than the problem of various variables, such as whether the paper was dusty or wrinkled paper or a little jointed, rather than a problem of the scanner itself. 

However, the scan speed was doubled, but it was rather efficient in terms of the time and cost of going back and forth from the office of Samsung-dong in Gangnam-gu to Sangdang-dong in Gwanak-gu. 

If you have a lot of scans to deal with temporarily, I recommend looking for a 'scan agent'. 

However, we strongly recommend the above Epson WORKFOS DS-6500 if you have a scan volume that needs to be processed regularly. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

쇼피파이 (SHOPIFY)의 장점과 단점

무역창업의 길을 나서면 몇갈래 길이 있을까?

미래전망이 가장 좋은나라 TOP2 - 인도, 필리핀